Full kite and board set up
Out of stock
10m Liquid Force Envy kite package
Full kitesurf equipment package with everything you need to go kitesurfing
Included in the package:
- 10m Liquid Force Envy kite
- Nobile 555 kiteboard complete with straps, pads, handle and fins
- Liquid Force CPR bar & lines
- Kite safety leash
- Kite pump
- Kite bag
- Repair kit
All of the equipment is used and in good condition, the kite looks new!
2010 Liquid Force Envy 10m
This kite is in excellent condition, canopy still bright and crispy and all bladders are airtight. It has been a secondary kite for the previous owner which sat in their home in Spain, used just once per year. It’s immaculate.
Fantastic all round kite for every type of rider from beginner to expert. The Envy is super stable, has effortless relaunch and huge depower.
The Envy has the best and highest quality build of any kite on the market plus with the USB 2.0 bridle and diamond wingtips it will be able to withstand all the crashes and tumbles.
Liquid Force Envy is an awesome kite as it is very solid in the sky, giving it direct turning and quick response. It holds it’s shape and flies perfectly even in the strongest and gustiest of winds making it great for jumping as well as wakestyle plus it is a great wave kite due to its amazing stability and drifting.
One pump inflation system, extremely easy and fast pumping up of you kite.
Nobile 666 kiteboard – 135 x 44
Lovely all round freeride board which is smooth, efficient, stable and great upwind
Very good condition, just superficial scratches
- Wide shape for efficiency and early planning
- Squarer outline gives it excellent upwind ability, good edge control and lively pop
- CNC 3D core profile produces stiffness through the middle and flex at the tips
- Honeycomb construction – Very light and strong
- Concave base – Aids hydrodynamics as you ride on the surface of the water – Smooth and efficient
The 666 has very thin rails and this allows the board to cut through chop like a dream. Previous models were always noted for their smooth ride and this is to be found on the is model as well. The slightly softer flex allows for it to be very forgiving indeed on the rough stuff. The board is aimed at the freeride market, though the board is no slouch when you start to drive off the back foot. It cuts upwind with ease and has an impressive top speed. But with the speed comes heaps of control, the concave bottom really making the rider at ease with the board. The pop with the 666 is also pretty darn good for a board aimed at the freeride market. Meaning the board is something that you really aren’t going to grow out of quickly. Landings are smoothed out again by the concave and the wide tips and nothing on the 555 ever feels hard. It makes you look good and just feels super smooth and easy to ride. And as you improve the board still has a lot to give!
Liquid Force CPR bar & lines
Safe, easy to use and durable kitesurf bar &line set up with front line flag out system and below the bar cleat depower trimmer
Good condition, fully checked over
Safety, simplicity, and reliability. Thats what you can expect from the CPR Control System, which is designed for all Liquid Force kites and also works on any other 4 line kite
Featuring an exclusive non-mechanical push-away safety release, the LF control bar is the most trustworthy setup on the market. With a smooth, push-away action below the bar, all of our kites will depower 90 percent when leashed to the trim strap, and a full 100 percent when connected to the safety depower ring. Incorporating an easy-to-reach, below-the-bar trim system, the CPR Control System minimizes clutter and offers ergonomic power adjustment and lock-off.
Other key features include a self-indexing chicken loop, removable spreader bar pin, ergonomic EVA grips, kook-proof attachments, and strong and stretch-resistant German-engineered 23-meter lines.
Liquid Force CPR Control bar features
- DCP 300 Lines. German engineered, our DCP 300 flying and steering lines are coated for reduced tangle, and offer stretch resistance, and color coding for Goof Proof setup. Featuring 20-meter lines with 3-meter extensions.
- Coated Leader Lines. Thick and soft high-grade coated leader lines for rider protection.
- Sliding, Adjustable Stopper Ball. Easy to reach, the sliding stopper ball delivers the ultimate on-the-fly throw adjustment.
- Bar end Winders & Floats. Oversized winders and floats offer rider safety and protection, and efficient line management.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip. A soft, comfortable grip with ridges so you know which side of the bar is up.
- Non-Mechanical Push-Away Safety Release. With a smooth, push-away action of the Centerline Push Release, all of our kites will depower a full 100 percent when connected to the safety depower ring and 90 percent when leashed to the trim strap. There are zero moving parts such as pins, balls, or bungees that can deteriorate, corrode or get jammed with debris. US Patent #6,988,694.
- Self-Indexing Molded Chicken Loop with Removable Pin. Whenever you unhook, the molded chicken-loop automatically re-orients itself for easy hooking in. And to stay hooked in, simply pop the pin into your spreader bar.
- Below-the-Bar Trim. With an easy-to-reach, below-the-bar trim system, the CPR Control System minimizes clutter and offers ergonomic power adjustment and lock-off.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.