£182.95 – £199.95
The protective core of the boardbag is a 8mm thick closed cell foam padding, keeping a tight balance between weight and impact strength. The ventilation patch improves the environment in the boardbag by increasing the breathability of the boardbag. If you are traveling straight from the beach, good ventilation helps to keep your gear in good condition.
Mystic Gearbox Square Boardbag
Large and durable kitesurf travel bag with enough space to carry all of your equipment, you can easily fit a few kites, two boards, wetsuit, harness plus all your extras and clothes. A tough plastic undercarriage with stair runners plus the urethane wheels make the bag super easy to travel around airports and stations. Constructed from PVC coated 600D polyester the bag is really durable and with the bottom of the bag lined with 8mm foam that has a water and heat proof liner it is also really protective. Inside the bag there is a padded and lined divider to keep your board protected all over and from the rest of your kit or another board. The zip is very strong and sturdy and there are also two tie down straps to keep it locked down inside the bag and a pocket for smaller items.
Another great feature are the external compression straps to keep everything compact and safe. Carry handle at both ends and in the middle plus a removable shoulder strap
- 49 twintip/wake. All shapes compatible
- 54 and 58 stubby/lightwind. All shapes compatible
- XL wheels
- Protective padding on the critical parts
- Padded divider for protection between the boards
- 360 Webbing equator EVA formed shoulder patch
- Ergonomic shoulder strap (adjustable/detachable)
- Compression straps
- Core support strap (RED)
- Carry handles
- 3D mesh air vent
- Transparent inner pocket (2x)
- Heavy duty zipper
- Zipper protection edge
- Address card pocket
- HXcomb shell
- PVC coated 600D polyester
- Heavy duty tarpaulin (inside)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest