HUGE DISCOUNT – 65% off!!
Out of stock
2017 F-One Foil Board 51
The F-one foil board was created to be 100% dedicated to foiling with tailored characteristics to meet the requirements of this new and exciting discipline.Available to demo – Come and try before you buy
MEGA SALE – Now only £299!!
Compact in design to reduce the wind drag, the top deck of the F-ONE kitefoil board is concave to maximize comfort and control. The bottom is particularly shaped and uses a precisely tuned concave with side Vs. Combined with a strong nose rocker to soften the impact when the board touches down. The rails are high and inverted to reduce drag when the board meets the water while edging hard upwind.
With its large volume and width, the F-one foil board 51 is forgiving for the beginners and offers a lot of room for feet placement. Its compact shape and the evolutions such as the pinched tail outline also make this board very progressive and suited for all levels of practice.
Length is important to keep firm directional control and width helps providing some tolerance in feet placement. At 156cm long by 51cm wide…This board has enough of both to offer control and stability to help manage the foil with ease. Its slim design allows for easier water-starts as the board sits more stable on its side and results in more inflight control.
The bottom V and generous rocker on the nose also make the occasional touch-downs more manageable.
Glass fibre and full bamboo has been developed to strengthen the hull and deck of the board. This construction makes the board strong and durable as well as very lightweight
Equipped with multiple attachment points to facilitate tuning and with the all-conical KF-BOX for an easy assembly the F-one Foil board offers compatibility with most of the hydrofoils available on the market.
- Full pads
- K.F BOX
- F-ONE surf straps (optional)
Dimensions: 156 x 51cm
F-one Foil Board construction
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.