High performance closed toe bindings
Out of stock
Liquid Force Synergy Bindings
Used condition – Not as stiff or supportive as when brand new
Some of the rubber on the base is peeling off and the inner material is a little fluffy but still lots of life left and good to use.
Does not include the teeth washers but we can provide bolts
The stiffest most supportive and responsive boot in the Liquid Force line up, for riders looking for the ultimate binding for wakestyle and hitting sliders.
The Synergy Closed toe boot has single lace bottom section and velcro power strap across the top for maximum support allowing you to ride with confidence.
- Closed toe design
- Stiff Flex
- Zonal Lace system allowing you to adjust the lace tension
- Upper Velcro zone – velcro strap on top for easy entry and maximum support
- IPX chassis – Moulded nylon chassis with metal teeth providing the ultimate boot to board connection
- Perfect stance angle adjustment
- Impact Gel – Disperses the force of hard landings
- Ergonomic footbed – 3D moulded with ergonomic contours
- Seamless molded control liner with integrated J bas to eliminate heel lift
- Articulating cuff design – fluid motion of the upper and lower overlays
- Cuff stretch zone allows flex with no restrictions
- 2.5 degree anatomical inward cant, keeping ankles, knees and hips aligned
- 6 insert spacing retro kit available to give other spacing to fit any board
Sizes – UK
Built to satisfy the needs of the worlds most demanding riders, all Liquid Force bindings are built upon our IPX Chassis, featuring a super-low and flex-free design, which delivers the finest, most secure foot-to-board feel.
All our bindings have a 3D-molded EVA footbed, offering well-engineered contours and support in all the right places, including toe-lift for lightning-quick edge control. Plus, the 2.5-degree anatomical inward cant ensures that ankles, knees and hips all stay in alignment for maximum comfort and performance.
Our Gell Cell sole (featured on Synergy and Vantage Kite bindings) delivers the most advanced shock-absorption system on the kiteboarding or wakeboarding market, while Impact EVA (Ultra Kite, Cradle) offers pillow-soft landings as well.
Lightweight with a secure fit, the Control and Comfort liners require no heat molding.
Zonal Velcro and EZ Glide Lace systems provide quick and easy adjustment for a custom fit, while the Articulated Cuff (Synergy and Vantage only) allows the outer to flex independently like a hinge over the interior liner.
1. IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth
2. Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot
3. 3D molded EVA foot bed with ergonomic contours and a 2.5 degree anatomical cant for fatigue free riding
4. Zonal lace and Velcro Systems allowing you to customise the fit
5. Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions
6. FlexZone in the lateral and medial molded areas of the binding that allows for uninterrupted flex
7. Comfort, Control, and Contact Liners giving ultimate support and comfort
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.