North Fix boots – The extremely lightweight Fix Wake Boots combine simplicity and comfort with premium technical quality.
North Kiteboarding Fix Boots 2020
“The North Fix boots feel really comfortable and have a huge amount of support as well as the flexibility to tweak it out, letting me reach the board in awkward positions. Also how soft the landings are with them is quite mind blowing.” – Jesse Richman
Our extremely lightweight Fix Wake Boots combine simplicity and comfort with premium technical quality. Kiteboarding-specific low-cut design with velcro tensioning allows easy one-handed entry and exit, while the hollow base plate allows the inner EVA to contact the board, giving the rider a more direct feel with huge shock absorption. Inners utilise KnitFlex neoprene for maximum comfort.
- Low cut design and velcro tensioning
- Extremely lightweight
- KnitFlex removable inners
- Hollow base plate
- Neoprene flex zone
- Replaceable straps
- Thumb screws
- Water drain holes
- Durable design and materials
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
“Pass the handle and have the perfect landing. The Fix boots are super light – which helps keep my board really light so I can rotate faster in the air, while still feeling stability around the ankles.” – Annabel Van Westerop
- Black Sand
2 x Boots, 4 x M6x16mm Screws, 2 x Spare Green Top Straps
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.