Simplicity and clutter free control, the Mission Control is refined, tweaked and adjusted for simple smoother control over your kite with the all new V3.
2020 Liquid Force Mission Control bar & lines V3
CONNECTED | INTUITIVE | SIMPLE
Ex demo – Perfect condition, used just a handful of times
The 2020 Liquid Force Mission Control Bar is designed with extensive engineering and pure function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. A control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box. With this in mind we have examined and engineered every part and function incorporated into the bar to meet the highest standards of safety, performance and quality. Via rigorous lab and field testing we are not only confident in the Mission Control system, but proud to offer you the best kite to rider connection available.
The Mission Control bar utilises a moulded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts along with adding strength. The minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more, making for an intuitive and easy to use system. With a smaller diameter bar it is very ergonomic and comfortable in your hands.
The Mission Control Bar features a squared off center for added comfort and one handed control over the kite. With a pre moulded chicken loop the MC bar holds and maintains it’s shape closer to the rider to prevent foul-unhooking and allowing you to edge in hard with outstretching your arms all the way. With a suicide compatible flag out ring you can ride the MC bar unhooked without sacrificing the need for your safety. The new V3 bar varies from the V2 by a new softer flexier depower rope and pu cover which makes it smoother movement in the bar throw. There is also now a centre line split adjuster so you can tweak the V height on the lines.
As a version three the Mission Control Bar now features an aluminium collar in the centre of the bar to prevent wear and a red, left bar end for a more distinguishable left side of the bar.
Mission Control V3 Bar Smooth and Clutter Free
The 2020 LF Mission Control Bar prides itself on simplicity and that is exactly how a safety system should work. Featuring a super smooth push away system and EZ Click Reset you can easily reset your chicken loop by simply pushing it straight back into place! It’s so easy you can even do it one handed!
Kitesurfing bars are expensive, there is no denying that, so Liquid Force have added in adjustable bar ends to reduce the size of the bar to be used with smaller kites, so the need for buying more than one bar is a thing of the past! With nothing other than a clean clamcleat depower to clutter your vision all the way to your kite, the Mission Control Bar is the ultimate connection between rider and kite. For trips to the moon and back look no further than the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar.
The Liquid Force Mission Control V3 Bar is available in two different sizes:
- Standard: 49cm to 55cm with 23m lines for kites sized 7m +
- Compact: 40cm to 46cm with 23m lines for kites sized 10m or less. The compact bar has also been designed as an option for freestyle/ unhooking as the smaller bar will produce less response in a larger sized kite.
The Liquid Force Mission Control V3 Kitesurfing Control Bar specs:
- Devine simplicity
- Clean and clutter free design
- Adjustable bar width
- Standard bar width 49cm to 55cm
- Compact bar width 40cm to 46cm
- Pre moulded chicken loop
- Single hand release reset
- Smooth flag out safety system
- Center line untwist
- Clamcleat depower rope
- PU coated depower rope and safety line
- 20m Dyneema kite lines with 3m extensions
- Front line Y splitter for use on any kite as well as adjustment to turning and bar pressure
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest