The Airush Converse has a stretched outline on the back and a sharper scoop. Tested with the construction Activetech, the board is very light and, nevertheless, the departure to planing is rather progressive. It asks for specific conditions to be fully appreciated.
Airush Converse 5’9″ Active Tech Carbon
We started from scratch on the Airush Converse and developed a shape that destroys any wave you put in front of it. The higher rocker, rounded pin tail and tri fin configuration of the converse enable massive off the top snap, while the longer outline and fine rails ensure a smooth and powerful bottom turn for the perfect setup.
Super light and strong Active carbon construction, you will be amazed when you pick this board up!
5’9” x 17.5” x 2” 20L
Airush Converse Features:
- All new down the line shape for 2017
- FCS Fusion Fin Box
- Classic Thruster Configuration
- Dedicated down the line wave with pure surf performance.
- Ridden Strapped or Strapless
- Vertical top to bottom
- Fins (honeycomb) and rear deck pad included
- Available in Active Carbon Construction
The Key to the Active Stringers Strength is the stiff and ultra lightweight carbon I-beam through the center of the surfboard. This prevents the board from over flexing and damaging the laminate when flexing beyond the working range. The secret to the Active Technology flex is the high memory polypropylene layer, that allows the full bi-axial carbon skins to flex and compress within the working range. The combination gives the Converse a perfect blend of maximum flex, with maximum durability.
Tips and Tuning
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.