£259.99 – £299.99
For 2019 the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that makes it one of the best and safest 4 line bars on the market. The chicken loops come in four different options; now additionally offered is a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
2019 Duotone Trust bar & lines
2019 Duotone Bars are delivered without chickenloop and leash. Please order Chicken Loop/Safety Kit additionally: Four different Chicken Loop Kits available which also come with a leash.
You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up.
The 2019 Duotone Trust bar & lines is equipped with superior functionality that makes it one of the best 4 line bars on the market.
- The chicken loops come in four different options, so when you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
- The industry leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return; it is equipped with the addition of the Suicide Ring III.
- This new ring allows you to set up a suicide system while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This increases your ability to quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
- Additionally a 5th Element upgrade kit comes as an add-on and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up if needed.
SINGLE FRONT LINE SAFETY
A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is released, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes it nearly pressureless.
EASY TO USE
Thanks to the iron heart iv, the new suicide ring III and the single front line safety of the trust bar is super easy to use.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY FOUR LINE KITE MODEL
The trust bar can even be used in combination with nearly any other kite on the market.
SUICIDE RING III FOR FIXED SUICIDE MODE
The suicide ring III allows to set up a suicide system, while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. Quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
4 OR 5 LINE BAR SETUP
You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
IRON HEART IV
The duotone iron heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and we are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
ONE BAR, RIDE ALL KITES!
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies, due to different styles of riding or choice of kite size being the main influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the riders style of riding to the correct line length!
19 M – 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M – 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M – 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good low-end and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can load the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
24 M + 3m– 50% HANDLING / 50%-60% POWER
- Excellent all round characteristics of the standard 24m M/L bar
- 3m extensions to give extra power in low winds
- 24 or 27m total line length
- Increase your usable wind range
- Most versatile
27 M – 40% HANDLING / 60% POWER
- Enormous low-end
- Huge jumps
- Lots of lift
Chicken Loop Options
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.