£595.00 – £989.00
The pure, predictable power, paired with improved stability, shapes the new RRD Passion MKX into a fantastic kite for all-round freeride, wave, big air, and freestyle progression.
RRD Passion MKX 2019
The RRD Passion MKX is great for intermediate riders branching out into multiple styles of riding.
We have huge discounts across the RRD range including the RRD Global Bar v8.2.
Reaching a major milestone, the Passion MKX marks the tenth version of this notorious high performance, 3 strut, Freeride, Wave, and Big Air kite. It continuously impresses everyone from entry level riders to experts. The pure, predictable power, paired with improved stability, shapes the new MKX into a fantastic kite for all-round freeride. Wave, big air and freestyle progression that not only provides a perfect blend of turning speed and handling, but an impressive jumping ability as well.
For our tenth version of the Passion, we increased the maneuverability and stability of the kite through the window thus causing an increase to its overall performance. This was done by opening up the wingtips and adding a pulley near the leading edge. Which improved performance, increased the wind range, both low and high. While adding to the boosting potential by adding more lift, turning radius for faster kite loops as well as the Passion MKX’s wave riding potential.
At RRD, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality product without cutting corners. Every individual kite size has a customised leading edge diameter. For the smaller sizes, we accomplished maximum rigidity to handle extreme conditions. Whereas the larger sizes are focused on a LE diameter that has the perfect balance between weight, stiffness and air penetration. If there is one kite that will transcend the boundaries from beginner to expert, this is our kite that fits all level of riders. keeping a perfectly achieved mix of performance & comfort, to be ridden as often as you want.
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel
- 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels
- Leading edge seam protection
- Bridle anti-tangle device
- Radial reinforcements
- 3-strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the middle strut
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop
- Quick Air flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating with special moulded protection cap
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.