Kitesurfing Coaching Days
- Is your progression becoming stagnant and you’re ready for a new challenge?
- Are you coming back from a session having just cruised up and down without trying anything new?
- Do you want that extra ‘push’ to help you learn a new trick?
- Do you want to try Hydrofoiling?
Private Tuition – Advanced lessons
Aimed at kitesurfers that are riding along confidently and now want to try some more advanced techniques and tricks, including:
- Advanced equipment tuning
- Upwind and lightwind riding techniques
- Turning and carve turns
- Toeside riding
- First jumps
- First rotations
These lessons are designed for competent kiters who can already ride strapless; who now want to progress into foiling.
You’ll learn key hydrofoiling techniques including:
- Board management
- Hydrofoil board starts
- First and controlled rides
- More refined kite control
- Adjusted stance
As well as freestyle we can also offer strapless surfboard lessons if you are looking to ride the waves:
- Boardstarts without straps
- Toeside riding and carving
- Heelside and toeside carve turns
- Changing feet position
- Jibes and tacks
Equipment is included in the price of the lessons, you are welcome to use yours if you’d prefer and it is suitable for the conditions that day.
All of the above are available as private tuition and can be booked here.