Naish Wingsurfer 4m – Used
Fantastic wing – Barely used and looks brand new!
At 4 m2 the Wing-Surfer is just the right size to do it all – providing enough power and speed for light wind cruising on a stand up paddle board or enough power and lift for a foil board to get up and glide in as little as 12 knots of wind. The dihedral swept wing design is perfectly balanced, lightweight, extremely stable and easy to handle. Integrated velcro straps on the handles allow for quick attachment of your SUP paddle for added mobility in case the wind dies. The Naish One Point Inflation System allows for quick inflation while integrated ergonomic handles along the centre strut provides comfortable and easy handling.
- Integrated Grab Handles = Lightweight & no extras parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements = Abrasion resistance & durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash = Comfortable & secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment = Added versatility & security
- Airmax Pump = Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently
- Inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristic