Very flexible and comfortable front zip impact vest with extra padding and buoyancy, giving lots of protection.
2021 Mystic Block Impact Vest
The 2021 Mystic Block Impact Vest with front zip is very flexible, easy entry and light weight giving you the protection during crashes but without sacrificing your maneuverability. It has thicker padding than the Star vest offering increased protection and buoyancy.
- Tri Span Neoprene – Extremely light and flexible with 100% stretch and its is super soft. The liner is cross weaved for maximum durability.
- Kite specific harness fit – Area around the waist is only neoprene, there is no padding where your harness sits over the Mystic Block impact vest allowing your harness to fit tight against your body. Having only neoprene along the waist also makes it easier to put on and take off.
- Harness position print – helps ‘stick’ the harness to the vest keeping it in position
- YKK front zip – Gives easy entry and exit
- Anatomical Fit – The flexible foam padding is positioned around the chest, back and all around your rib cage for ultimate protection. The block vest is cut to fit perfectly around your torso.
- Lightweight material – solely made from neoprene and foam the impact vest is not bulky or heavy.
- Extra thick segmented foam core – The foam sections are shaped to fit with the way your body flexes so there is no restriction of movement. Extra thick for added buoyancy and increased protection
- Slim fit – The tight fit keeps your body compressed to minimize damage on impacts
- Oversized arm holes – gives you maximum movement so you can still do all your favourite tricks
Measure your chest with your wetsuit on. If you are unsure which size is best, please contact us.
XS: 34 – 37 S: 36 – 39 M: 38 – 41 L: 40 – 43 XL: 42 – 44 XXL 43 – 46
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest