£619.00 – £829.00
The Rocket Air line includes boards for all sports level of riders. Developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards.
F-One Rocket Air 2021
Inflatable Surf Foil Board
The F-One Rocket Air Foil Board was a big hit when it was launched as it is light, easy to use, really durable, affordable and it doesn’t hurt if it hits you while learning! The down side was the Tuttle connector was fiddly and sometimes took a while to set up. But the new model no longer has it!
The 2021 has a normal 4 bolt top adaptor so it will fit the majority of foils.
We can’t see any downside to these boards now. Use it for the first year or two of wingfoiling and then progress onto a hardboard when you’re ready.
The 6’6 has become the favourite for wing and all round use and the larger sizes make a nice crossover between SUP, Windsurf and Wing.
F One Rocket Air 2021 Product Info
The F-One Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable boards dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil. The Rocket Air offers the same experience and performance as the rigid boards, and you can pack it small now!
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
The F-One Rocket Air boards are starting at 4’10 (75l.) and going all the way to 7’11 (185l.). The line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards. They offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards. It provides the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 4’10 and 5’4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wake
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are ideal sizes for Wing foiling with a Swing, offering a variety of volumes to suit every one.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to Wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil. They can also be used to play or paddle without the foil.
- The 7’2, 7’6 and 7’11 include 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration they become the best platform to learn how Wingsurf or Windsurf – Ideal to practice the control of the Wing/Sail and board before moving onto the foil.
- The 7’11” also includes a Windsurf mast foot attachment to fit a sail
The Rocket Air boards are built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern. This brings extra stiffness which is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light. They are really easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders.
Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
An incredible technology developed originally to make inflatable rescue airplanes! It was later on used by inflatable boat and canoe manufacturers. It is composed of a vertical stitch in-between the deck and the hull that keeps them parallel and extremely rigid. This allows the boards to be inflated up to 21 PSI.
NOTE: Some boards may show a larger or smaller bulge on the hull in the area of the inflation valve, or at the mast foot for the windsurf boards. This bulge is inherent to the ‘drop stitch’ technology used in the manufacturing process of your board, and doesn’t constitute a defect. Also, it does not affect in any way the behavior and/or reliability of your board.
*indicative value, subject to small variations due to the custom manufacturing process.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest