The Mystic Storm jacket are a must have through the colder months. We all use these and they are brilliant! They completely cut out the wind so you stay warm and toasty inside thanks to the thermal fleece lining
Mystic Storm Sweat Jacket 2019
The Mystic Storm Sweat jacket 2019 is water and wind resistant with thermal fleece liner, high turtle neck and harness hook hole. Perfect to keep you warm either on the land or out in the water. The new high collar keeps your neck warm and toasty and minimises water flushing for even more protection.
We use these when we are instructing our kitesurf lessons when it is cold and they are fantastic, completely water and wind proof plus the thermal fleece liner just heats you up inside.
The rubbery outer surface of the Mystic storm sweat jacket 2019 is stretchy so your movement is not restricted and the the fleecy inner is warm and wicking, even when you have been under the water it still feels dry!
The reinforced spreader bar hole allows you to wear the storm jacket over the top of your kitesurf harness. You can also choose put it under if you prefer and the thin material does not effect the harness fit.
Many people who have bought these have come back later in the day after their session saying they are the best thing they have purchased…..very highly recommended product to keep you warm!!!
PU laminated fleece
- Water and wind resistant shell
- High collar with elastic adjustment
- Thermal fleece liner
- Reinforced spreader bar hole
- Velcro wrist straps
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.