Out of stock
North Kiteboarding Short Freeride Loop 2020
“I’ve always had a desire for one tool that does everything, especially as our sport has matured into many different kite disciplines.” -Hugh Pinfold, Director of Design and Engineering
SURF / FREERIDE
The Toolless InterLoops come in four sizes for different disciplines. The North Short Freeride Loop enables closer reach for smaller riders. Switch effortlessly between disciplines with the patented modular harness loop replacement system – no tools required. For secondary safety a LockGuard flexible safety ring with pull-tab secures the loop connection and prevents accidental release of your InterLoop. Constructed from optimised TPU material for flex and durability.
- Enables closer reach
- Toolless Interloop
- Optimised TPU material
A few more info about 2020 North control system tech you can find here.
- Black Sand
Short Freeride Loop
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.