Phix Doctor Dura Rez 2oz
Save your session or holiday! – Dura Rez is super useful to keep with you to mend your board and forms an extremely strong repair
Dura Rez by Phix Doctor is the ultimate all in one ding repair resin. It is a fibre filled ding solution which cures in only 2-3 minutes* and fixes both Polyester and Epoxy surfboards! Dura Rez is non-yellowing and is the only product of this kind on the market that can boast an endless shelf life! The durable tube also comes with three sheets of sandpaper, a clear magnifier sheet to allow the resin to be moulded for a super clean repair and two mixing/applying sticks.
Phix Doctor Dura Rez 2oz ding repair kit contains:
- Fibre Filled, UV sun cure resin (2.0 oz / 60 ml)
- Works on Both Poly and Epoxy boards
- Cures in only 2-3 minutes*
- Endless shelf life
- Non-yellowing formula
- Comes with 3 sheets of sandpaper, 2 magnifier sheets and 2 mixing sticks
* To achieve such curing times a plastic cover must be used in order to block oxygen intake, which promotes a fast 2 minute cure.
How to Use
- Remove any dirt and loose fragments and dry the area.
- In the shade, apply a thin layer of Dura Rez to cover the area of the ding. Maximum thickness 6mm.
- Cover the wet resin with the plastic sheet provided in the pack. Smooth out any air bubbles from the resin and tape the plastic sheet in place (tape not provided).
- Move to direct sunlight or UV curing light. On especially hot days, cure the resin in 10 second intervals of sun and shade.
- Curing times:
- Full sun – 10 second gel, 1 minute full cure
- Partial sun – 20 second gel, 2 minute full cure
- Cloudy – 30 second gel, 4 minute full cure
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.