- You cannot add "2018 Airush Lithium Progression 9m" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Great all round kite and ideal to get you out kitesurfing on those lighter wind days
Out of stock
2011 Blade Trigger 14m
Good condition, a great kite, a couple of small repairs as shown in the photos.
Brand new leading edge bladder fitted
The Blade Trigger 14m kite received some revision in 2011, both in the construction and performance. Fine tuning to all the sizes has increased further its performance while the construction became even more perfect than before. The Blade Trigger is now even more versatile than ever.
If you are looking for an all-around kite with well-balanced characteristics the Blade Trigger is a great option.
If doing a little of everything on the water, actively in control of responsive high-energy fun is what you enjoy, the Trigger was designed to be your ideal kite.
The 4th Generation Trigger continues to excel as a fast, nimble and powerful all-around kite.
The powered profiles and refined overall kite geometry lead to the Triggers dominant feel and provide the big low-end fun. The Blade Trigger has perfectly engineered bridles which are a key factor in the excellent stability and depower, balancing the Triggers dynamic handling with predictability and safety. This refined engineering is also responsible for a very direct bar feel that you rarely find with a bridled kite.
The swept back LE contributes to the Triggers effortless Reflex Relaunch, so you can push yourself past the limit and get up and riding again in seconds.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.