2012 F-One Bandit 12m – Fantastic all round kite that excels in all conditions for all disciplines. A favourite kite of everyone here.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2012 F-One Bandit 12m
Fantastic all round kite that excels in all conditions for all disciplines. A favourite kite of everyone here and it is brilliant; super responsive, efficient, big depower and extremely stable. Ease of use and performance in one well rounded kite
This kite has had one professional canopy repair and has just a few small patches on the canopy which don’t effect the kite at all. See pictures.
The F-one Bandit will work on any of the 4 line bars we have for sale
The 2012 F-One Bandit features many qualities, which sometimes appear to oppose each other and this is where the challenge lies. How can we get power but keep the high range? Hang time and boost but with some comfort? Make the kite maneuverable but keep it stable? Build it light and always robust?
All the R&D work lies in these opposing characteristics that are nevertheless all required when you kite. To be honest, gathering the impossible and transforming all the sensations that this piece of fabric provides is what we like so much. So we can take on a lot. Not taking anything for granted and leaving no stone unturned is essential.
We wanted the BANDIT to keep all its qualities but become even easier and more comfortable to fly. Because, whether we are thinking of the pro-riders, ourselves or our customers, having a more comfortable and intuitive kite is a bonus whatever your level.
We remain focused on the core values: the feeling and the enjoyment brought by the kite. To make sure each session is enjoyed whatever the conditions and to make sure you keep improving your riding and enhance your passion and motivation.
– A new squarer outline
– Less lateral pull for a new level of comfort
– A smooth, but powerful traction
– Speed and acceleration are under control
– An efficient and reassuring stability even when over-powered
– Light and maneuverable while being predictable
– Improved and easy hangtime
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest