Do it all kite for all kitesurfers
Very good condition, no repairs or leaks
Out of stock
Email when stock available
RRD Vision 12m
What RRD Say
Introduced as an ”all round” kite in our range. The RRD Vision has received tremendously positive feedback and likings from a consistently growing group of kiteboarders around the world. A real versatile, easy to use, fun, responsive and predictable kite. Allowing you to freestyle, waveride, learn how to kite or go fast on a freeride board both upwind and downwind. A real thrill to have in your hands. Simply a REAL ALL TERRAIN MACHINE.
This year we have greatly improved the finishing details on the kite and introduced various new features as on the other kites in the range:
- B.U.S.T system (Bridle Untangle Stiff Triangle system) to prevent bridle tangling around tips.
- Double reinforcement tape around the leading edge closure to further extend lifetime of the kite.
- Segmented trailing edge reinforcement to prevent fabric wearout
We have improved water re-launching also on the bigger sizes, a feature that is hard to achieve on a 3 struts kite. Now the RRD Vision is ready to be your choice of quality if all you need is simplify your life and use only one kite that makes you do all you want to do.
All around kite
Simply an all terrain machine. RRD have greatly improved the finishing details on the kite and have introduced many features. Creating a kite which is fun and intuitive to fly and ideal for any type of kitesurfing
The RRD Vision 2012 is a high quality choice if all you need is to simplify your life and use only one kite that makes you do everything you want to do.
Take a look at some of the used boards and bars we have on sale to create a complte package. Or pair it with an 8 or 9m for a set up to cover you over a large range of winds
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest