With one small professional repair to the leading edge, which does not effect the kite at all, this used kite is excellent value for money.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2014 Mutiny S series 10M
The 2014 Mutiny S series is designed to cross over discipline boundaries and offer you reliable and efficient freeride and waveriding performance. The increased stability, easy relaunch, fast turn and easy boosting abilities make it a great kite for virtually any rider out there. It is perfect for charging waves with style, speeding down the line, boosting huge airs or enjoying a smooth cruise. It a perfect all round kite for progressing riders or those who want to try their tricks with confidence.
Once you try the Mutiny S-Series in the waves of in a freeride session, you won’t look at any other kite. This kite is tailored to accommodate to your riding needs and always feels reliable. It features a medium to low aspect ratio that makes it very maneuverable and assures excellent depower and relaunch, but also a solid power delivery and direct control.
A clean two strut design makes the kite light and responsive in the air. It also assures excellent stability. Thanks to a large center chord and a slightly swept wingtips the kite is very easy to relaunch. The four line system, combined with a no pulley bridle assures a direct and sharp control. The bigger wing tips, combined with this system and the direct rear line connection, provide fast and controllable turns.
The thinner leading edge and clean trailing edge boost the kite’s upwind performance and reduce drag. They also prevent stall. The kite accelerates quickly and offers a nice speed. It is also very efficient when drifting and has good park and ride abilities. It’s just what you need to surf the waves or enjoy a cool freeride drive.
With one professional repair to the leading edge, this used kite is excellent value for money.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest