Its time to make every session count, no matter how light the wind is, add the Spike to your collection.
Out of stock
North Spike Textreme Carbon
Brilliant low wind board which unlike most boards this size, is super light!!
Wide, square outline and flat rocker make it extremely efficient and fantastic for riding upwind and getting out riding on the days when everyone else is stuck on the beach. Also an ideal first board thanks to these characteristics as it planes a low speed, is easy to get up and going and keeps gliding along the surface.
Complete with fins handle and Entity straps and pads
Good condition as was packed away for years and only really used for the last seaason. There is one repair to the rail which has been like it for around a year with no issues.
- MEDIUM FLEX
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM
- TEXTREME CARBON CONSTRUCTION
- NTT RECOMMENDED
- FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION FOR MINIMUM WEIGHT
- TEXTREME CARBON IN BIAX CONSTRUCTION FOR A DYNAMIC RIDE
- FLAT ROCKER FOR OPTIMISED PLANING PERFORMANCE
- STRAIGHT OUTLINE FOR OUTSTANDING UPWIND ABILITIES
- MEDIUM FLEX FOR A SUPER COMFORTABLE RIDE
- 153 x 46.5cm
Tech & Features
Absorption Flex Tip
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
North Hard Flex option features the most aggressive flex + pop in our range. Boards with North Hard Flex have more dynamic power development when jumping, more stiffness for better control on ultra-hard landings and a unique pop to always be one step ahead of your competitors!
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance.
Mono Concave Bottom
Early planing, comfortable, and smooth on one side but scary fast and dynamic on the other side are key features of the boards with our Mono Concave construction! Try it; you’ll love it!
The Track System
“The Track” is the new mounting system of our twintips. Two sliders made out of reinforced plastic are laminated into the boards during the production process. The Track pushes the way of mounting your footpads and bindings into a new dimension. Unveil the various possibilities to customize your footpads for an individual fit. Check out our brand new NTT footpads for more details!
Using one of the advanced fabrics in composite constructions: Textreme Carbon Since the material proved its futuristic performance in the Select, we decided to splash it on the new Spike, too! Having the perfect mix of lightweight, durability, flex and excellent rebound abilities, Textreme is the secret ingredient to our high performance kiteboards!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.