Perfect condition – Great all round kite
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2014 Ozone Catalyst 14m
Fantastic all round kite for every type of rider from beginner to expert – This kite is in very good condition. Profession repair to the leading edge and canopy (see images) These do not effect the kite
The Catalyst will fly using any of the 4 line bars we have for sale.
The Catalyst is Ozone’s best selling kite and is used by everyone from schools to top level competitive freestyle and wave riders. It is incredibly versatile – a true “do it all” kite. The secret is combining performance with predictability and ease of use. For most riders this is the perfect kite.
For freeriders, the Catalyst delivers smooth power and refined handling allowing you to focus on your riding and not the kite. The open C design makes this the perfect starting point for unhooking without the aggression of a kite like the C4. In the waves the Catalyst is smooth and predictable performer allowing you to focus on waveriding.
As an entry level kite, the Catalyst is the perfect choice. It is an easy kite to fly and you wont outgrow it.
- Open-C design with smooth predictable handling
- Mega de-power range
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Easy on the bar back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Based on 80kg average rider
Size 14m Knots 11-23
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest