Perfect condition – Great all round kite
1 in stock
2014 Ozone Catalyst 14m
Fantastic all round kite for every type of rider from beginner to expert – This kite is in very good condition. Profession repair to the leading edge and canopy (see images) These do not effect the kite
The Catalyst will fly using any of the 4 line bars we have for sale.
The Catalyst is Ozone’s best selling kite and is used by everyone from schools to top level competitive freestyle and wave riders. It is incredibly versatile – a true “do it all” kite. The secret is combining performance with predictability and ease of use. For most riders this is the perfect kite.
For freeriders, the Catalyst delivers smooth power and refined handling allowing you to focus on your riding and not the kite. The open C design makes this the perfect starting point for unhooking without the aggression of a kite like the C4. In the waves the Catalyst is smooth and predictable performer allowing you to focus on waveriding.
As an entry level kite, the Catalyst is the perfect choice. It is an easy kite to fly and you wont outgrow it.
- Open-C design with smooth predictable handling
- Mega de-power range
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Easy on the bar back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Based on 80kg average rider
Size 14m Knots 11-23