To describe the Vision MKIII as an all terrain kite is simply reductive. It outperforms most of the concurrent kites in the market in every discipline.
RRD Vision MkIV
9m RRD Vision – Used once or twice – As new condition. There are a few small pro repairs on the canopy where unfortunately a board was put on the kite and the fins made some holes. All colour matched, hard to see and do no effect it at all. (see photos)
The RRD Vision MkIV was introduced 5 years ago as an entry level allround kite in the RRD range, it has received tremendously positive feedback and likings from a consistently growing group of kiteboarders around the world. A real versatile, easy to use, fun, responsive and predictable kite that will allow you to freestyle, waveride, learn how to kite or go fast on a freeride board both upwind and downwind. A real thrill to have in your hands. Simply a REAL ALL TERRAIN MACHINE.
We use the RRD Vision MkIV both in our school as well as for riding ourselves, a popular kite with our students and instructors. Easy to use, responsive, big depower, quick water re-launch and good freeride performance for learning, riding waves, jumping….it does it all!
2016 RRD Vision Mk4 – All round kite
For 2016 RRD greatly improved the finishing details on the Vision MkIV. They introduced all the new features the same as on the other kites in their range:
1)B.U.S.T system (Bridle Untangle Stiff Triangle system) to prevent bridle tangling around tips.
2)Double reinforcement tape around the leading edge closure to further extend lifetime of the kite.
3)Segmented trailing edge reinforcement to prevent fabric wearout
The designers at RRD improved the water-relaunching which is especially important on the bigger sizes in low wind, a feature that is hard to achieve on a 3 struts kite. Now the RRD Vision MK4 is ready to be your choice of quality if all you need is simplify your life and use only one kite that makes you do all you want to do.
Sizes: 5, 7, 9, 10.5, 12, 13.5, 15
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest