The Airush Vox is Smooth, comfortable board allowing you to play and play. Easy to manage freeride board great for riders starting out.
Airush Vox 2017
Upgraded with a new overall design, the Airush Vox features many performance enhancements while remaining soft and easy to manage.
- Plug and Play Performance
- Ultra durable and easy to use
- Perfect stability and upwind performance
An ideal freeride board for entry-level riders. The Airush VOX utilises a new outline and wider tips, which means better stability, upwind tracking, and low-end performance. Utilising our trusted Paulownia wood core, this years VOX is lighter than ever, delivering the perfect combination of flex and durability.
Discipline: Entry Level, Freeride
The Airush Multizone Biotech construction is a vertical wood core sandwich comprising of a dual density Balsa and Poplar core with ABS rail and tips. The higher density poplar stringer creates a hyper responsive center section while the outer balsa section minimizes the weight. The wood cores are renowned for their response, durability and smoothness. They are combined with a versatile triaxial laminate, for all-round performance and durability.
TIPS & TUNING
The Airush VOX range is the perfect board for entry level riders because it has a nice blend of flex and rocker for a smooth ride through flat water or chop. There are 3 sizes which covers a good amount of riders sizes. From a entry level of riding the 145cm is the best for larger riders (85kg+), 140cm would be ideal for Average weights (55-85kg range) while the 135cm are for much smaller rider (sub 55kg). This is recommended for the easiest learning experience while having a board that can remain with you.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest