The Dakine Vision offers a lot of support and security as a seat harness that doesn’t ride up. With a relaxed riding stance, low profile and adjustable hook height, you will be able to ride with less pressure on your lower back and abs. The Vision offers a lot of comfort with a simplistic seat harness design.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2017 Dakine Vision Women’s Seat Harness
The Dakine Vision seat harness offers maximum control in a minimalist design, for performance that doesn’t compromise comfort or restrict your movements. The Vision builds on Dakine’s deep kiteboarding and windsurfing heritage, incorporating the push button spreader bar, left- and right-side leash attachments, and Option spreader bar compatibility. Comfort features include the freedom shape spreader bar pad and ultra-comfortable leg straps as part of the 8-point load dispersion system. It’s all the features you need in a sleek profile.
The 2017 Dakine Vision Seat Harness comes without a safety knife, which you can buy in our shore!
- Push button dual sport spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Adjustable hook height
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Ultra comfortable leg straps
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Removable handles and leash attachment
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2017 Dakine Vision Women’s Seat Harness is available in the following sizes:
- M= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to check whether the Dakine Vision Seat Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock many harnesses in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and feel how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest