All round freeride foil made from carbon wing, fuselage and stabilser tail with aluminium mast
MEGA DISCOUNT – Now only £499!!
Out of stock
F-0ne Freeride Hydrofoil
The F-one Freeride Hydrofoil built of aluminium and carbon is stable and really versatile for an all-round performance foiling program. Lightweight and high quality this foil can be mounted onto any F-one foil board or Mitu convertible.
HUGE DISCOUNT – 62% off – Save £800!!
The Hybrid Aluminium/Carbon Freeride is made of:
– Mast Aluminium 90cm
– Front Wing Carbon Freeride 600cm²
– Fuselage SST Carbon Freeride 42cm
– Stabilizer Carbon Freeride 300cm²
Accessible, progressive, performing, light and maneuverable, the F-ONE hydrofoil range has been created to provide the best dedicated weapon to all riders.
Foiling is more than a new discipline; it’s a whole new world. The F-ONE kitefoil range has been developed with the most experienced foil riders and every element of the foil has been designed to deliver the best imaginable experience out on the water whether you about to start or if you already master the magic of foiling.
With innovation deeply rooted into its DNA, the F-ONE team has worked tirelessly to design, engineer, test and optimise this new piece of equipment. The shapes and profiles have been carefully selected and optimized by F-ONE’s in-house naval architect, and the foil assembly concept was completely thought back towards ease of use.
Available in 600 carbon front wing size
F-one Freeride Hydrofoil components:
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.