The Airush Progression Bar gives riders the opportunity to have industry standard safety and strength without the added features and adjustability of the Core Bar.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Airush Analog Bar
The Airush Analog Bar is our go to piece of equipment at The Kitesurf Centre, used by our instructors as it meets both BKSA and IKO standards and offer the versatility needed across a range of kite sizes.
Good condition, lines still have sheen and colour
- Extremely intuitive design.
- Focus on safety and reliability.
- Works perfectly in conjunction with V3 bridle for maximum depower. The Progression Bar gives riders the opportunity to have industry standard safety and strength without the added features and adjustability of the Core Bar.The Progression Bar includes 45-52cm adjustable bar ends, which allows it to be used on any Airush 4-line kite from 3-17 meters. Together with 24m flying lines (with 10m and 14m extensions), the 2018 Airush Progression Bar complies with IKO and BKSA teaching standards with quick and easy line changes. Airush Bars have safety as the first priority. Industry standard Brain quick release and color-coding on all parts, make the Airush system perfect and hassle free for all riders. The Low Y on the center lines allow for a quick, single line flag out for those situations where you need it the most.
Line Length: 24m Total = 1m Leader Lines + 9m lower lines + 14m Upper lines
Analog Bar Features:
- Fits all Airush kites as well as many other brands
- Adjustable 52-45cm bar widths
- New Line Length segments (10+14m Length)
- 250kg Lines, 500kg Lower Front
- 4 line
- Low Y Single Line Flag Out Safety System
- Industry Standard Pushaway Brain Quick Release
- Minimal Diameter PU depower Line
- Pull Pull colour coded webbing trimmer system
Brain Quick Release 3.0
The Quick Release is crucial to the safety of a rider. Airush considers this a priority of functionality, safety and intuitive use for quick and natural response. This industry standard push away system is lightweight, strong, easy to release, and quick to assemble after activating.
In addition to safety, the Analog bar’s Airush Brain 3.0 includes features to minimise interference and hassles of lines while riding. The redesigned below the bar swivel is extremely easy to grip and allows for smooth and easy untangling your lines after landing tricks. While an integrated safety line through the Brain provides a less intrusive design when riding at full safety mode or suicide-with-safety mode.
The Airush Soft Touch is a durable rubber molding encasing the bar ends. With a softer bar end, the Soft Touch prevents surfboard dings while adding an element of safety and comfort.
Low Y System
The Low Y System on the 2018 Airush Progression Bar allows for single front line flag out system. This provides a safe way of shutting off the power of your kite when the safety is engaged. In addition to improving safety, the Low Y increases the angle of the front lines, which avoids unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. This results in the wingtips become looser and move more independently, greatly increasing the manoeuvrability, turning speed and response of the kite.
Pull Pull Timmer
Pull Pull webbing trimmer for simple and easy to use power adjustment. This system gives the exact amount of depower and power needed for your kite.
Bringing in a fresh design to the Airush safety release system, not only has the quick release been completely redesigned, so has the loop that it attaches to, making it easier to reassemble. This ensures a safer and more reliable release when you get into that sticky situation.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest