Super popular all round surfboard for all wave conditions
2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Pro Carbon
– Ultra light weight!
– Outstanding ROCKER, insane maneuverability and control
– Amazing feeling and versatility while riding!!!
– HD FOAM FLEX COMPOSITE
– Nose channel
– Front pad kick
FINS BOX LAYOUT
FUTURES® Box x 3
RECOMMENDED FIN SET
F-ONE FLOW XS
|Dimensions||162 X 46 cmm||167 x 46.5 cm||172 x 47 cm||177 x 48.5 cm|
|Volume||21.5 L||22.5 L||20 L||21 L|
|Weight||2.6 kg*||2.75kg||3.25 kg*||3.36 kg*|
The level of strapless riding has increased so much for both the professionals and also for the average rider.
When riding strapless, any weight loss translates into a direct advantage for the wind to keep the board pressed against your feet. From the very first prototypes, the feedback on the carbon built Mitu was excellent!
We have focused our development work on the technology and materials to offer the best possible construction. This was done following two main criteria:
– The Weight: everything has been done to get an extremely light and reliable board. We have decided to use a HD FOAM CARBON COMPOSITE construction with a brushed finish that allows for a lighter weight. This sandwich construction (High Density Foam / Carbon) has been used for several years in our SUP range and allows us to reach an ideal weight/resistance ratio.
– The Comfort: we have worked specifically on the flex of the board as carbon tends to naturally bring more stiffness. We have selected a 45° bi-axial carbon fabric, to get rid of any longitudinal fibers and to keep the flex of the board.
With its exceptional shape and this HD FOAM CARBON COMPOSITE technology bringing significant weight advantages, the Mitu is transformed and provides incredible sensations.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest