F-one Next is the perfect freeride kiteboard with incredible control and stability with a smooth ride
2018 F-One Next
The 2018 F-one Next Kiteboard is FREERIDE PERFECTION
Very comfortable and forgiving
Efficient and early planning
Great upwind performance
Incredible control and stability
High quality constuction
The F-one Next kiteboard comes complete with fins
Take a look at our selection of foot straps and pads here
Creates a support zone which reduces the bouncing effect on the surface of the water. As well as offering vertical lift that offers early planning and sensational drive. The angled edge also reduces water spray up towards your legs and face.
The rail is thicker between the feet which strongly increases the resistance of the board structure and locks the twist of the board.
Concave base shape
The bottom concave allows the F-one Next kiteboard to go planning in an instant with strong upwind potential. As well as absorbing the chop and improving grip on the water
Wood Core with Direct Drive
The wood forms the heart of your board and gives it most of it’s mechanical properties. Strength, Flex and Resilience (ability to return to its original shape)
Direct Drive refers to the board with minimal thickness, a 100% wood core and 100% fibreglass envelope. These materials and construction methods meet the F-one standard for kiteboard design and provide maximum durability.
The Direct Drive translates into a precise board, quick and active as it erases the flaws of the water surface, collecting it’s energy and giving it back for the best performance.
The feeling is of a rock solid board, always in contact with the water
Uni Box fins
The patented UniBox system and Response fins have a radical effect. The asymmetric profile improves the general ride and early planning. However, it is the flex of the Response fins that gives amazing rail grip as well as pop and forgiveness on heavy landings.
|140 x 42 cm
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest