SALE – The Mystic Gust is a flexible and comfortable 3mm wetsuit boot with split toe. Ideal for added grip and warm during board sports.
Mystic Gust 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Boot
The Mystic Gust boot is made from flexible 3mm neoprene and has a thin grip sole offering excellent board feel.
The upper section of the boot is constructed from Hex-tech, the same material used on Mystic’s wetsuit knee pads. As well as providing excellent durability and not restricting movement the Mystic Gust boot keeps your feet toasty warm!
We have found the Mystic Gust boots to be really popular with kitesurfers here at Camber as they are a lot more flexible than most booties making them very easy to put on as well as being comfortable to wear. The thinner profile also means they do not restrict you when riding a twin tip kiteboard as they easily fit into the straps and the Hex-tech upper grips well against the neoprene straps.
Split toe holds you feet in position within the Mystic Gust Boots, stopping your foot from slipping and rotating inside if there is anyway sideways pressure from the kite or when pushing hard against the board.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- S-Seams (liquid seams) outside
- Plush thermal lining
- Instep velcro strap
- Put on heel assistant
- Split toe
- Thin grip sole for optimal board feeling
- M-Flex neoprene (60%)
- Hex-Tech Neoprene
- Vulcanized rubber
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.