£199.99 – £269.99
The Mystic Majestic X hard-shell Waist harness is designed by using cutting edge technologies and is built around the stiff and lightweight Bionic Core Frame, featuring an un-equalled carbon construction! The specific placement of the fibers allows a frame that is extremely stiff, while maintaining the flex diagonally.
Mystic Majestic X Waist Harness
This Harness comes without a Spreader Bar, which has to be purchased separately
The Mystic Majestic X is the most popular harness with our instructors, extremely supportive and comfortable with a small outline, not restricting movement
The Mystic Majestic X hard-shell Waist harness is designed by using cutting edge technologies and is built around the stiff and lightweight Bionic Core Frame, featuring an unequalled carbon construction! The specific placement of the fibers allows a frame that is extremely stiff, while maintaining the flex tortionally along the diagonals, allowing freedom to move easily.
The Majestic X is the most advanced harness that gives you optimal support and is still able to twist and follow your body!
- Bionic Core Frame
- IV memory Foam
- Soft neoprene edges
- HP system with reinforced guidance holes
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini-buckle
- Suitable for Stealth bar, Clickerbar & Bananabar
- Carbon composite
- Black / White
- XS: 71-96cm / 28-30”
- XL: 91-96cm / 36-38”
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s harness size chart here. The best way to check whether the Mystic Majestic X Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock many harnesses in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and feel how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.