The 2018 Ozone Code V1 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from freeriding and cruising around, to big airs or freestyle and handle pass tricks.
2018 Ozone Code V1
Smooth and comfortable freeride board for all levels in all conditions
The 2018 Ozone Code V1 is an outstanding, all round freeride performance twin-tip board thats fun, fast and smooth with massive pop potential. It has a refined combination of a progressive outline, medium rocker and flex, with a double concave bottom shape developed specifically for intermediate to advanced free riders.
- All Round Freeride Performance
- Medium Rocker and Medium Flex
- Progressive Outline with Amazing Control
- Intermediate to Advanced Free Riders
Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
Freeride Outline – The Freeride rounded-style outline provides excellent carving performance from a small to wide carving radius, plus solid high wind control and edge retention for boosting even when overpowered.
Swallow Tips – Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold without the feeling of being locked on a rail, while increasing stability and control when carving. This gives a strong edge hold and positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump.
Highest Quality Fibreglass – Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
Grab Recess – Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
G10 Fins – CNC cut from solid G10 material.
Double Concave Bottom Shape – The Double Concave Bottom Shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance with good grip. It also helps to absorb and control fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down.
Continuous Medium Rocker with Medium Flex – The continuous medium rocker combined with a medium all-round flex offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop, good upwind performance, optimized pop and soft landings.
A-Grade Paulownia Core – The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts – Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
Lightweight Ergonomic Pads and Straps – Easy to assemble in minutes, the lightweight ergonomic design with memory foam adapts to your unique shape after a few sessions. The toe ridge provides solid grip, while dampening foam layers provide superior comfort.
The name Code represents the Ozone team coming together to take on the challenge of designing, developing and manufacturing boards that match the performance and quality of Ozone Kites.
The aim with creating the 2018 Ozone Code V1 was to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle.
- A medium rocker and flex combined with a rounder outline gives this board excellent carving performance as it flows effortlessly from rail to rail.
- Its stable in fast power carves and gives you a very fluid consistent linear feeling.
- The 2018 Ozone Code V1 has amazing control in choppy water and remains ultra smooth underfoot, even in gnarly chop.
- In overpowered conditions, the swallow tip design helps the board maintain its edge that allows the rider to perfectly load up for big boosts.
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, this board addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
The 2018 Ozone Code V1 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding and cruising around, to big airs or freestyle and handle pass tricks. The board gains speed fast and drives hard upwind, delivering great response from the smallest movements. For riders that love board off tricks without using a handle, there is a grab recess on each side of the board for grip.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest