Introducing our new directional wave-oriented twintip, the Shredder. Derived from a love of waves and having an all-round good time without the complexity of having to ride the board the correct way.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2019 Airush Shredder & Element Footstraps
If you’re fond of taking your twintip into the waves the 2019 Airush Shredder is a great board to carve around with. Because of the twin rear fin set which gives you ample grip to load up with, it’s also a great board for boosting with.
Size 141×44 – Directional Twintip
- Directional design for fun in the waves.
- Roll-away nose chamfer to prevent tip bite when riding waves.
- Directional fin configuration for extra surf performance.
Introducing our new directional wave-oriented twintip, the Shredder.
Derived from a love of waves and having an all-round good time, but without the complexity of having to ride the board the correct way.
The Shredder lets you shred waves and at the same time is great for standard twintip riding. It can also handle boosting big airs, stylish grabs and easy escapes from precarious situations in big surf. Perfect for fun in all conditions; onshore or peeling cross-shore waves and even flatwater hooked in tricks.
This board boasts versatility and fun for entry level to advanced riders, keeping you shredding no matter the conditions.
The Airush Multizone Biotech Construction is a vertical paulownia wood core sandwich. This multi layer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Our wood cores are renowned for their response, durability and smoothness. They are combined with a versatile combination of laminates depending on each model’s requirement.
The Shredder lets you shred waves and at the same time is great for standard twintip riding, boosting big airs, stylish grabs and easy escapes from precarious situations in big surf. Perfect for fun in all conditions, be it onshore or peeling cross-shore waves and even flatwater hooked in tricks.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest