The Ace is for freestyle riders who ride in any type of wind and water condition and experiment with alternate riding categories.
2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon High Performance Freeride / Big Air
Board Design Profile
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
Freeride creatives that want to bend the rule of gravity.
The 2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon will free the shackles of conformity. Its progressive outline is a mix of freeride curves and freestyle bottom shaping. The result is a board that is fully capable of any type of riding that you want to put it through. Getting big air is in the Ace Carbons DNA. With King of the Air and world record jump titles to its credit, the Cabrinha Ace Carbon is the go-to model for riders who are defining the big air genre.
135 x 40cm / 138 x 41.5cm / 141 x 43cm
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
- Channels on rail for grip
- Maximum upwind drive & grip
“Board Only” Includes:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest