The Ace is for freestyle riders who ride in any type of wind and water condition and experiment with alternate riding categories.
Board Design Profile
High performance model with the dampening of Paulownia wood.
Freeride creatives looking to bend the rule of gravity with a forgiving, all conditions board.
The 2019 Cabrinha Ace Wood board is a highly versatile performance freeride model. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride boards which opens up a world of options when it comes to its range of use. This all-wood version is erasing the lines between riding genres to create an exciting new approach to kiteboarding. The wood construction will tame rough and choppy waters allowing you greater edge control. Greater edge control leads to greater pop, greater pop leads to big air.
133 x 38.5cm / 135 x 40cm / 138 x 41.5cm / 141 x 43cm
- NEW refined construction for improved flex characteristics and increased durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for grip
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
“Board Only” Includes:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.