The Cabrihna Tronic is for riders that like to get big air and carve turns in the surf.
1 in stock
137 x 41cm
141 x 42cm
Board Design Profile
Curved outline and pulled in tips favor choppy water.
The Tronic is for riders who want twin tip capability for use in the surf.
The 2019 Cabrinha Tronic has literally carved its way into the hearts and quivers of its large following. The Cabrinha Tronic is a twin tip with an outline and rocker made for rough water and surf. The Tronic cuts through chop with ease and pushes through G-force inducing turns with power and control.
- Powerful carving ability
- Buttery soft turns
- Flexible construction for comfort in all conditions
- Great upwind performance
- Maximum edge control for boosting
- Outline with narrow tips which facilitates a smooth ride and carving
- Quad concave to V-tips provides easy rail-to-rail transition and grip control
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.