£89.99 – £120.00
The Chameleon harness has maximum comfort with a flexible feel, perfect for beginners to intermediate kitesurfers or anyone on a budget. Comes with a removable seat harness, perfect for anyone who’s just starting to kitesurf and wants a transition from seated to waist harnesses.
2019 Dakine Chameleon Waist/Seat Harness
The Dakine Chameleon Kiteboard Harness functions as either a seat harness or waist harness. This dual harness allows the freedom to transition back and forth thanks to the removable seat harness attachment. The Chameleon includes features developed and proven throughout Dakine’s longtime kiteboarding heritage including the torso fit of the pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure with the comfort of the featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad. Additional performance features include the push button Hammerhead spreader bar and the comfort of the spreader bar pad. Keep your options open with the Chameleon Harness.
- Removable seat harness attachment
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Pre-Curved P.E.B. inner support structure
- Featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Single overlap power belt
- Maniac spreader bar compatible
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Chameleon Waist/Seat harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB = 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB = 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB = 10″ [ 30cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB = 10″ [ 30cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB = 12″ [ 35cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.