£89.99 – £120.00
The Chameleon harness has maximum comfort with a flexible feel, perfect for beginners to intermediate kitesurfers or anyone on a budget. Comes with a removable seat harness, perfect for anyone who’s just starting to kitesurf and wants a transition from seated to waist harnesses.
2019 Dakine Chameleon Waist/Seat Harness
The Dakine Chameleon Kiteboard Harness functions as either a seat harness or waist harness. This dual harness allows the freedom to transition back and forth thanks to the removable seat harness attachment. The Chameleon includes features developed and proven throughout Dakine’s longtime kiteboarding heritage including the torso fit of the pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure with the comfort of the featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad. Additional performance features include the push button Hammerhead spreader bar and the comfort of the spreader bar pad. Keep your options open with the Chameleon Harness.
- Removable seat harness attachment
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Pre-Curved P.E.B. inner support structure
- Featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Single overlap power belt
- Maniac spreader bar compatible
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Chameleon Waist/Seat harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB = 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB = 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB = 10″ [ 30cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB = 10″ [ 30cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB = 12″ [ 35cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest