The Dakine Phoenix Harness is very similar to the C1 harness, more adapted to the needs and waists of women. The Ph0enix is a hardshell harness that gives a lot of freedom and forms in time, adjusting to the body of the kiter with the help of the back and sides memory foam.
2019 Dakine Phoenix Women’s Harness
Dakine Phoenix is a hardshell waist harness with a women-specific, slim-profile fit. The added rigidity of the hardshell, along with the Adaptive Fit Composite back panel featuring Texon® counter/stiffener, give the Phoenix premium performance with a smaller footprint than a traditional kiting harness. High-rebound memory foam pillows are strategically located for comfort. The back panel features a silicone print pattern to keep the harness in place, whether over a shirt or wetsuit, or against bare skin. The push button dual sport spreader bar with Maniac and Option spreader bar compatibility make the Dakine Phoenix a versatile and high-performing harness.
- Adaptive Fit Composite with Texon® counter/stiffener
- Women’s specific narrow profile fit
- Push button dual sport spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Spreader bar webbing hold down strap
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Dual blade hook knife
- Two side key/knife pockets with elastic loop
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Buckle covers/webbing keepers
- Option spreader bar compatible
- EPS Foam
The 2019 Dakine Phoenix Women’s Harness is available in the following sizes:
- S= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- M= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- L= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to tell if a harness is right for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses in our centre at Camber – feel free to call to check if we have your size in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.