The 2019 Dakine Pyro is a super comfortable harness with full back support and a large back panel design updated with more stiffness then before, offering better support and less slippage while feeling that freedom of movement. With the largest stiff back support on the market, the Pyro harness brings the full backed comfort of seasons past and merges it with the new stiff harness craze.
2019 Dakine Pyro Waist Harness
The Dakine Pyro waist harness builds on Dakine’s long heritage in kiteboarding to offer a fuller profile waist harness. The Pyro features an Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon counter/stiffener, which offers the ultimate responsiveness and an improved custom fit with every wearing. Fit is further enhanced with featherweight ES foam molded interior, a pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure and memory foam pressure point relief zones to keep you out on the water longer. The Pyro waist harness features the easy-connect/disconnect push button Hammerhead spreader bar and freedom shape spreader bar pad. The Dakine Pyro harness is also compatible with the sliding Maniac spreader bar and the dual fixed/sliding Option spreader bar.
- Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon® counter/stiffener
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Dual blade hook knife
- Pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure
- Featherweight ES foam molded interior
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Two side key / knife pockets with elastic loop
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.