The Dakine Regenade is a harness with a lot of maneuverability and support, featuring a Curv Composite Flex Shell. The Renegate is a lightweight, semi-stiff harness, offering lots of comfort and support using a super light flex shell.
2019 Dakine Renegade Waist Harness
Ultra-light support and dynamic comfort define the 2019 Renegade. A revolutionary Curv Composite flex shell exterior disperses force while also flexing with your natural movement. The harness was built on the same enhanced-fit pre-curved chassis as the original, while the new super-light flex shell construction really steps up the support. All that plus crucial elements like the quick-connecting push button Hammerhead spreader bar and a high rebound memory-foam interior make this harness a necessity for foil and free-ride kiters looking to push the limits on the water.
- Curv® composite flex shell
- Narrow profile fit
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape Spreader bar pad
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Dual blade hook knife
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Renegade Waist Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock this and many other harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.