The Dakine Regenade is a harness with a lot of maneuverability and support, featuring a Curv Composite Flex Shell. The Renegate is a lightweight, semi-stiff harness, offering lots of comfort and support using a super light flex shell.
2019 Dakine Renegade Waist Harness
Ultra-light support and dynamic comfort define the 2019 Renegade. A revolutionary Curv Composite flex shell exterior disperses force while also flexing with your natural movement. The harness was built on the same enhanced-fit pre-curved chassis as the original, while the new super-light flex shell construction really steps up the support. All that plus crucial elements like the quick-connecting push button Hammerhead spreader bar and a high rebound memory-foam interior make this harness a necessity for foil and free-ride kiters looking to push the limits on the water.
- Curv® composite flex shell
- Narrow profile fit
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape Spreader bar pad
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Renegade Waist Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock this and many other harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest