Dakine Vega harness was designed as a low seated all-rounder, low fit and low centre of gravity, with an adjustable hook height. Suitable for any traction activity and with loads of effortless support, either land or water based, and constructed with internal density foam for an excellent comfort and many Dakine features.
2019 Dakine Vega Seat Harness
The Dakine Vega Kiteboard seat harness offers maximum control in a minimalist design, for performance that doesn’t compromise comfort or restrict your movements. The Vega builds on Dakine’s deep kiteboarding heritage, incorporating the push button Hammerhead spreader bar, left- and right-side leash attachments, and Option spreader bar compatibility. Comfort features include the freedom shape spreader bar pad and ultra-comfortable leg straps as part of the 8-point load dispersion system. It’s all the features you need in a sleek profile.
- Curv® composite flex shell
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Adjustable spreader bar height
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Ultra comfortable leg straps
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Vega Seat Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
Unsure of your size? The best way to check whether the Dakine Vega Seat Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock this harness in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and feel how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.