The Dakine Vision offers a lot of support and security as a seat harness that doesn’t ride up. With a relaxed riding stance, low profile and adjustable hook height, you will be able to ride with less pressure on your lower back and abs. The Vision offers a lot of comfort with a simplistic seat harness design.
2019 Dakine Vision Women’s Seat Harness
The Vision seat harness offers maximum control in a minimalist design, for performance that doesn’t compromise comfort or restrict your movements. The Vision builds on Dakine’s deep kiteboarding and windsurfing heritage, incorporating the push button spreader bar, left- and right-side leash attachments, and Option spreader bar compatibility. Comfort features include the freedom shape spreader bar pad and ultra-comfortable leg straps as part of the 8-point load dispersion system. It’s all the features you need in a sleek profile.
- Push button dual sport spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Adjustable hook height
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Ultra comfortable leg straps
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Removable handles and leash attachment
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Vision Women’s Seat Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 26-28″ [ 66-71cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- M= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- L= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to check whether the Dakine Vision Seat Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock many harnesses in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and feel how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.