The Dakine Wahine harness offers support and performance specific for a women’s waist. The Wahine fits perfectly around the waist using Pre-Curved P.E.B. inner support structure fastened by two power belts with a push button dual sport spreader bar. Designed with memory foam pressure point relief and the freedom of a light waist harness to keep you out on the water longer.
2019 Dakine Wahine Women’s Waist Harness
The 2019 Dakine Wahine Women’s Waist Harness is a waist harness that features a new, women-specific, slim profile fit, for a snug and secure fit. High-rebound memory foam pillows are strategically located for comfort, while the back panel features a silicone print pattern to keep the harness in place, whether over a shirt or wetsuit, or against bare skin. A new Curv® composite flex shell is ergonomically designed to fit the natural curve of your back, for firm support with just the right amount of flex. The push button dual sport spreader bar with Option spreader bar compatibility make the Wahine a super-versatile women’s waist harness.
- Curv® composite flex shell
- Women specific narrow profile fit
- Push button dual sport spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Removable handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Two side key/knife pockets with elastic key loop
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2019 Dakine Wahine Women’s Waist Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 26-28″ [ 66-71cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- M= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- L= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest