The pinnacle of strapless freestyle performance, the all-new Duotone Pro Voke is an Airton Cozzolino inspired strapless freestyle competition board, designed to be on the top step of the podium.
2019 Duotone Pro Voke CSC
PURE STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
The 2019 Duotone Pro Voke CSC is a brand new breed of board inspired by the radical freestyle antics of our team riders Airton Cozzolino and Matchu Lopes.
The Pro Voke is optimised to meet the demands of our pro team on the GKA Strapless Freestyle World Tour.
- Offering aggressive edge grip, speed and above all the ability to land hard and fast without losing momentum or bouncing out.
- The deep double barrel channel splits the water to cushion and absorb landings.
- A straight, narrow outline offers maximum speed and stability, while the rocker is optimised for speed.
- The shape is almost symmetrical. This allows the board to spin predictably around a central axis when doing spins and shove-its.
The 2019 Duotone Pro Voke CSC provides maximum pop thanks to a straight rail line and optimised fin placement. If you want to take your strapless freestyle game to the next level, there is only one board for you, provoke your senses with the all-new Pro Voke.
- PURE STRAPLESS FREESTYLE DESIGN
- HUGE POP
- FAST AND STABLE
- LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTION
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0
- VACUUM EPOXY CUSTOM
LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTION
For 2019, we are using a more labor intensive, multi-step vacuum bag process that yields a super strong, lightweight board with a custom, hand sanded finish. The most substantial change to the light team construction, is that we no longer use a full bamboo sandwich. The cork shock absorber allows the deck to flex and absorb shock like a custom PU board with minimal to no heel denting, thanks to the underlying reinforcements and the remarkable memory properties of cork. Pure surf board feel in an ultra light but durable construction!
All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow for a wider tolerance of fin fitting. It also ensures a perfect, tight fit every time whether you are using Duotone composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with Sand and Salt.
Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimised layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique flex responsive flex!
Technora is a para-aramid fibre with excellent technical properties for high performance kite surfboards. Its high-tensile strength, good fatigue resistance and long term dimensional stability make it an ideal fibre for use in areas of boards that take repeated impact. We have oriented the Technora fibre in a way that does not affect the overall feel and flex of the board and have slightly altered our overall layup in order to not add any additional weight to the boards while still taking full advantage of the superior strength of Technora to prevent cracking and breakage.
Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0
Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC. Therefore, it is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest