An incredible freestyle board with competition riding embedded into its very core, high performance with no compromises, making it the right board for the GKA Air Games!
2019 Duotone Team Series
For freestyle riders bringing it to the next level
The 2019 Duotone Team Series was built with one thing in mind, allowing our freestyle riders to perform at the highest level of competition riding. If you are looking for a supreme board to take your kitesurfing to the next level and to keep you in the hunt for podiums, this is it.
- Featuring a Biax Carbon construction, which harnesses energy in the core of the board ready for explosive pop and deeper channels to give the board a locked in feel.
- The stiff flex ensures you get aggressively launched into your moves giving you maximum airtime. To make sure you stick those landings and make every move count towards your score, the Team Series features a very stiff center flex to ensure reverse flex is kept to a minimum. This means when you come in hard and fast the board retains its shape and rocker giving you unrivalled control.
- To keep things comfortable, the tips feature a softer flex keeping the board comfortable in all water states, after all in a competition, you can never dictate the conditions for your heat.
Join the winning team with the 2019 Duotone Team Series and get ready for unrivalled freestyle performance!
- EXPLOSIVE POP
- MINIMUM REVERSE FLEX
- HARD FLEX
- STEP DOUBLE CONCAVE WIDE CHANNEL
- DEEP CHANNELS
- Board only
- Plus Fins and Handle- Duotone Finbox Carbon 30
- Kiteboard with Find and Straps – Duotone Finbox Carbon 30 & Entity (NTT) Combo straps
STEP DOUBLE CONCAVE WIDE CHANNEL
The Step Double Concave is the reason the Team Series is able to deliver massive grip with or without fins, to meet the expectations of team riders competing in the World Tour, as well as ambitious freestylers. The deep concaves provide massive grip and pop.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CONSTRUCTION
The most sophisticated construction in the line is developed especially for the TS Hadlow and the Team Series boards. Its the most durable construction in the line, showing the peak of board development. A 45 degrees bi carbon layer under the foot pad area ensures a very smooth but comfortable flex and also provides the board with maximum durability. This construction is developed for competition oriented riders by the best riders of the world, focusing on massive grip and pop even without fins!
The Hard Flex option features the most aggressive flex and pop in our range. Boards with Hard Flex have more dynamic power development when jumping, more stiffness for better control on ultra-hard landings and a unique pop to always be one step ahead of your competitors.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest