£771.75 – £1,161.75
The most sold C shaped performance kite on the market ever, the choice of 5x World Champion and 2x King of the Air Aaron Hadlow, designed for wakestyle and hardcore freestyle.
2019 Duotone Vegas
The most desired C-shaped performance kite
The Vegas is the most desired C-shaped performance kite on the market, the choice of wakestylers, freestylers, big air junkies and champions!
One of the most stable and predictable kites for looping. You’ll find it flying through the air in South Africa with Aaron Hadlow, Lewis Crathern and Lasse Walker underneath it. 8 out of 16 competitors chose it as their weapon of choice for the King of the Air.
- Featuring a very stiff frame and stable canopy, the kite is capable of delivering massive amounts of lift and pop. It’s this feature that attracts the big air riders where predictability in strong winds is key.
- The ace up the kites sleeve is its ability to deliver incredible slack during unhooked riding.
- As you pop, the kite is designed to create slack in the lines that allow you perform the most technically demanding tricks with ease.
- There are three setups on the kite with numerous trim options, allowing you to tune your Vegas to the way you ride and the conditions of the day.
With precise and dynamic handling the Vegas has garnered a multitude of fans out there with a wide variety of riding styles. The Vegas is the last word in high-performance C-kites, don’t gamble with your success, ride the Vegas for the win!
- AMAZING UNHOOKED PERFORMANCE AND POP
- RESPONSIVE POWER RELEASE DELAY
- 3 SETUPS AND TRIMMING OPTIONS
- PURE C KITE DESIGN
- FIVE-STRUT DESIGN
- LOADED 5TH LINE
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports. The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX. Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3×2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance.
The 3×2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2×2 or 4×4 yarn solutions.
The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite, also, making waterstart easier and increasing the overall safety while kiting.
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found and provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre.
This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and the leading edge. All the struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line allowing higher canopy tension and a clean profile.
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable because of a special heavy duty closing seam. The dacron material at the leading edge that is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched. Additionally, the Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces.
TRAILING EDGE FORCE CONTROL
The Trailing Edge Force Control is responsible for the smooth power distribution between the different materials of the kite, forcing the tensions in the right directions. Since 2013 the waves are higher and wider to eliminate stress points between the Dacron Trailing Edge and the Trinity TX Canopy material, as a result, this change in construction reduces fluttering marks and ensures that the material is not wearing out.
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used to hold the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. As a result this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite therefore minimizing the risk of fatigue. Therefore, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
The kook proof line connection points allows you safely connect your lines, preventing accidents when incorrectly rigging your kite.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest