Designed for small to medium sized waves, the Whip is a modern high-performance design packed into a compact shape perfect for strapless freestyle.
2019 Duotone Whip CSC
Small To Medium Waves / Strapless Freestyle
Built using the Bamboo Tec Construction the Whip is an extremely durable and versatile board. It uses an identical shape to the Pro Whip CSC, featuring the new subtle winger just behind the front fins therefore reducing the tail area of the board. This new feature allows the board to perform tighter snaps and gives a more precise and controlled feel when on the wave especially when travelling at high speed down the line.
- The deep twin channel, which was introduced last year, is back and offers incredible directional stability while still allowing for impressive maneuverability.
- The deck of the Whip CSC features a double concave for a better connection to your feet, and there are subtle grab rails making strapless tricks easier.
- The Bamboo Tec Construction offers fantastic flex and strength to deliver an impressive feel on the water.
2019 Duotone Whip CSC is a modern high-performance design that will excite you on the water and allow you to take your riding to the next level.
COMPACT SHAPE CONCEPT DELIVERS DIRECT FEEDBACK AND IMPRESSIVE RAIL GRIP.
SNAPPY AND CARVY
PERFECT FOR TIGHT SNAPS AND SMOOTH CARVES.
FAST AND STABLE
SPEED IN COMBINATION WITH ABSOLUTE CONTROL IS THE MAGIC COMBINATION.
VACUUM BAMBOO TEC CONSTRUCTION
A CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION COMBINING THE BEST ELEMENTS OF FLEX AND FEEL IN A DURABLE CONSTRUCTION.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER
THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE SURFBOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
CONCAVE DECK WITH GRAB RAIL
This classic layup is the result of all our years of development to create a durable, all-round strapped/strapless construction that combines the best elements of flex and feel with a durable construction that is proven to be far superior in strength to weight ratio than any other technology available.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspired by the Light Team Construction the bottom of the Classic Construction now offers two light weight bamboo strips and an unidirectional glass beam outside the lamination to prevent buckling.
All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow a wider tolerance of fin fitting. This ensures a perfect and tight fit every time whether you are using our high quality composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with Sand and Salt.
Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimised layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique and responsive flex!
Bamboo is a sustainable material and comes with amazing technical characteristics. Our bamboo tech surfboards feature a high strength to weight ratio with great resistance to dents and perforations. Therefore boards are very durable and provide high performance riding characteristics.
Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER
Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC and so acts as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.