Created exclusively for foil surfing, the F-ONE Rocket Surf line gather all the shape features that will help getting the most out of the foil.
2019 F-One Rocket Surf
Surf Foil Board
Created exclusively for foil surfing, the 2019 F-One Rocket Surf line gather all the shape features that will help getting the most out of the foil.
- Foil exclusive surf boards
- Easy take-off and maximum freedom in flight
- Equipped with Track System
Once in the air, shorter board length translates directly into more freedom and possibilities.
Yet, enough volume is required to ensure the boards are accessible and facilitate the take-off. The Rockets therefore pack as much volume as decently possible into minimum board length. The result is a range of compact boards dispatched as follow: 5’8 (41l.) – 6’4 (52l.)
Parallel rails and flatter rocker line in the center of the board make up for an easy and early take off. A distinctive kick in the rocker towards the tail helps with release and pumping.
The outline is kept wide on the nose to keep these short boards user friendly.
All boards are fitted with a US track system to accommodate any foil with a 4-bolt top plate.
They are built with a light and tough bamboo sandwich laminate around a lightweight EPS core, thereby achieving a great resistance to weight ratio. The boards come with a tail pad, while a front pad is included as an accessory which can be fitted on or not, depending on personal preferences.
ROCKET Surf Equipment new
- TAIL PADS
- FRONT PADS (unglued)
- TWIN TRACKS
Please note, fins are not included.
Bamboo fibers are highly resistant and really light. The FULL BAMBOO construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between fiberglass layers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s preferred balance.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.