Made from the very flexible M-Flex neoprene, which stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
2019 Mystic Drip Mens 4/3 Longarm Shortleg BackZip Wetsuit
The Mystic Drip 4/3 wetsuit is designed for people who like to standout. The Drip is a durable suit with tons of features. Made from the very flexible M-Flex neoprene, which stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. It stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
Polar lining on back
A soft interior lining that reflects body heat and makes sure you will stay warm longer.
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Critical taping inside
A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
Glideskin double neck construction
The panels are folded stitched, this leaves only soft round edges in the neck area. With the glideskin inner lining the neck also makes for a good water closure.
Non slip cuffs
The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
A neoprene back panel with collar, prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck.
The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
The Drip wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
XS S MS M MT LS L LT XL
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest