The 2019 Mystic Star Ladies impact vest is very flexible, slim and light weight giving you the protection during crashes and added buoyancy.
Mystic Star Ladies Impact Vest 2019
The 2019 Mystic Star Impact Vest is very flexible, slim and light weight giving you the protection during crashes and added buoyancy but without sacrificing your manoeuvrability.
Upgraded thicker padding with even better anatomical fit and non-padded harness waist part
- Impact foam
- Zip entry
- Non padded lower section for harness attachment
- Non-slip print on harness position
- Soft touch Neoprene – Extremely light and flexible with 100% stretch and its is super soft. The liner is cross weaved for maximum durability.
- Kite specific harness fit – Area around the waist is only neoprene, there is no padding where your harness sits over the Mystic Star impact vest allowing your harness to fit tight against your body. Having only neoprene along the waist also makes it easier to put on and take off.
- Teddyprene lining – fleece lined neoprene for ultimate comfort when wearing without a wetsuit and also giving a non slip surface and extra insulation
- Anatomical Fit – The flexible foam padding is positioned around the chest, back and all around your rib cage for ultimate protection. The vest is cut to fit perfectly around your torso.
- Lightweight material – solely made from neoprene and foam, the impact vest is not bulky nor heavy.
- Segmented foam core – The foam sections are shaped to fit with the way your body flexes so there is no restriction of movement.
- Slim fit – The tight fit keeps your body compressed to minimize damage on impacts
- Oversized arm holes – gives you maximum movement so you can still do all your favourite tricks
- M-Flex (70%)
- Clash foam
- Black, Purple
XS/6 S/8 M/10 L/12
Measure your chest with your wetsuit on. Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s size chart here.
Please note: this is not a floatation device / buoyancy aid
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.